Saturday, January 23, 2016

DIY American Girl Doll Treadmill

DIY Doll Treadmill



Supplies I used:  cardboard, craft foam,  washi tape, duct tape, rollers from Dollar Tree and printables.


Measurements: Platform: 11” L x 5” W       Front poles:  11” H x 1” W





I cut out notches in the 2 front corners so that I would have more space to glue for durability.





For the handlebars you can be creative.  At first I was looking for a hard headband or anything that I could bend, then I found these curlers I had purchased last year.  I united 2 of them for the length.













I cut my 2 square front side bars and covered them with silver tape.





I then glued on my black craft foam to the top.




Then glued on the side front poles.





I covered my handlebars with black duct tape.






Printed out my printable and glued it onto craft foam so that it would bend and I could glue it on.








Then glued it on.






Added some washi tape and some Proform printables.





Ready to work out!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I like to do DIY projects but am computer challenged. Could you give print outs and or sites to find the printable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The printable that I used for this craft, the digital read out in the middle of the handlebars, I just got from Google images. I sized it wallet size before printing. You can look up any exerciser and choose the one you like for your project. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete