Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our "Favorite" AG four legged friends

Well, here we are at the end of the school summer.  Where does it go?  Work, summer camp, pool, beach, movies, play dates for the kids.....Once September hits....it's all over, the year, that is.  Anyway, wanted to show a couple of projects that I did for our favorite pets in our American Girl doll house. 

Cat Condo


Here is an adorable cat hideaway that I made from a Lysol wipes canister.  I cut 2 holes out and wedged a piece of cardboard in the middle to separate the 2 levels.  I wrapped  and hot glued twine around the canister then made the 3 cushions for the top and the two hideaways in the canister.  It came out really cute!



Ginger's bed

Here I sewed a round cushion and added a small backing using a dog themed fabric.  She just loves to sleep there every day!



Custom Dog House

 

The dog house is made completely from cardboard.  I used Google images for the roof top and some of the decor.  Decorated it with some AG stickers and made a comfy cushion for the inside.  I left the roof unattached for easy pet access.  It was a good addition to the house. 




Hope you have enjoyed these few pics and if you have any questions, "JUST HOLLER".  You can watch some of my videos here American Girl doll house crafts, ideas & more!


Don't forget to keep that sunshine shining in! 

Until next time....ciao!!

 





 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment